Full Day Trip Rates:
- One angler – $375
- Two anglers – $475
- Three anglers – $575
Half Day Trip Rates:
- One angler – $295
- Two anglers – $375
- Three anglers – $475
Your Fly Fishing Trip Includes:
- All gear and tackle including rods, reels, waders & boots, leaders, tippet, and flies. This means you don’t get stuck with hidden charges (i.e. wader rental fees, flies purchased separately etc.) Of course, you are welcome to bring and use any personal gear.
- Lunch – freshly-made custom sandwiches and snacks
- Hot chocolate or coffee, bottled water, Diet Coke®, cooler with ice
What to Bring:
- Rain jacket and any layering pieces to adjust for changing mountain weather. (it can get cold) Synthetics or wool are best underneath your waders and on your feet. Drab or earth toned clothing preferred.
- Polarized sunglasses (brown or amber lenses are preferable)
- Brimmed hat to help with vision
- Sunscreen (higher altitudes have more intense UV rays)
- Any medications you require, or allergy EpiPen®
- Any other drinks you desire, not mentioned above
- Camera/mobile phone! Because trips are “catch and release”, your photos are your trophies. We’ll happily shoot photos on our equipment if preferred.
Colorado Fishing Licenses:
- Colorado fishing licenses are required for all anglers aged 16 or older. These are not included in any trip costs, and must be purchased ahead of time. Normally a one-day or five-day pass suffices, but the annual may make sense if you’re going to be fishing in the state (or with us!) again.
- Purchase online at the Colorado Parks & Wildlife website
- Purchase by calling toll-free 1-800-244-5613. You will need a driver’s license and credit card for this method. Upon completion, the agent will give you a code to write down (or record in your phone) and bring with you. The code serves as you license for the day(s). It’s easier than it sounds and can be done from anywhere.
- Our guides will either meet you at a predetermined location, or we can arrange for pickup. Ask about pick-up and drop-off options at the time of booking. We’re more than happy to help get you to the fish from your downtown Denver hotel or other locations.
- A 50% deposit of the guide fee is charged to hold your reservation
- Private water fees are charged in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable
- Payments can be made by Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, PayPal®, or cash.
- Balance of trip is charged upon completion
- Click on the Pay Now button to pay 50% deposit
- It is customary in the fly fishing industry to tip your guide on the day of the trip
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Trips cancelled outside of 30 days or due to adverse conditions will receive full refund of the deposit.
- Trips cancelled inside of 30 days but outside of 7 days will forfeit the deposit, but the deposit can be applied towards another trip within one calendar year of the original date(s).
- Any trip cancellation or date change within 7 days will forfeit the original deposit
- We recommend getting travel insurance for unseen circumstances, weather issues getting to your trip, or while on your trip. Travel insurance will cover all incurred costs at a minimal percentage of your total trip expenses.
- No-shows will charged the full trip price.
- At the discretion of the guide, the trip may be cancelled due to adverse conditions with a full refund given.
Waiver and Disclaimer:
- Trips are conducted in all weather types, including rain, snow, wind, and cold.
- Guided fly fishing carries inherent risks
- A signed waiver must be completed by each angler in the group. Waivers for minors must be signed by a parent or legal guardian only.
Galvin Guiding LLC is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. Colorado Outfitter #3066.